Artra Project Information
FEC Skyline Pte. Ltd.
10 Alexandra View
1 blocks of 44- Storey (With 1 Supermarket; 16 Commercial Units)
No. of Units:
- Artra is a 99-year leasehold private property development by developer FEC Skyline Pte. LTD. Located at Alexandra View, District 3, this mixed development sits on 90,400 square feet landmass and consists of 400 residential apartments, 1 supermarket and 16 commercial lots. The condo is the only mixed development in the area.
- Artra floor plan will indicate the wide variety of units’ types and sizes. Units range from 2 + Study to 5 + Study with Private Lift units. Artra Singapore has a typical plan for family size.
Artra Image Gallery
Artra condo development features several facilities on different levels.
- Level 1: Festive Plaza, Bicycle parking, Plaza seating, podium drop off and Canopy link to Redhill MRT Station.
- Level 2: Childcare Centre and Childcare playground
- Level 3: Club lounge, changing room, leisure tennis court, leisure pavilion, club pavilion, pool deck, pool bench, outdoor lounge, pool bench, tea garden, cabana pod, splash pool, Jacuzzi, playground and family pavilion.
- Level 4: Sun deck
- Levels 7, 17, 29 & 37: Pocket terrace, lounge and reaction desk.
- Main sky terrace: lounge and reaction desk, fitness lounge, sky jacuzzi, fitness club, sky fitness and seating alcove.
- Level 44: Roof terrace, viewing deck, rooftop lounge and pavilion
- Getting from Artra to nearby places is easy because transportation is conveniently accessible to residents. Artra is close to the Redhill MRT Station and just 4 -minutes’ walk to the Redhill Market.
- Travelling within the area will be easy because there are direct MRT train rides that connect to Changi Airport, CBD, Changi Airport and town, so residents can get to work quickly and comfortably and access recreational areas also.
- Artra condo development is located at the hub of the town centre. The condo is situated in the most matured estates and Artra balance unit charts are available to prospective buyers who are interested in securing units of their choice. Artra’s location to several key facilities and transport makes it an ideal living environment for interested homebuyers.
- Neighbourhood residents can benefit from the proximity of educational institutions within the area. Schools such as Crescent Girls’ School, Anglo Chinese School, Gan Eng Seng Primary and Secondary School, Nee Ann Polytechnic, Singapore Polytechnic, World College of SEA, INSEAD Asia Campus Singapore, NUS and SIM are close by.
- Shopping for residents will be a ‘breeze’ because of the shopping mall in the area. It is an easy walk to Queensway Shopping Centre, Tiong Bahru Plaza and Ikea Alexander. Accessing Westgate, Jem, IMM, Jcube and Big Box are possible with a few MRT stops.
- Accessing recreational hotspots such as Mount Faber and Telok Blangah Hill forest Walk is easy. From Artra’s location, residents can reach Buona Vista in 3 MRT stops and Raffles Place in 4 MRT stops.
- The units are so designed that they look roomier than their real sizes. The balcony for the 3-bedroom unit stretches across a minimum of two rooms, either a combination of master bedroom, living room or dinning area. In the biggest of the 3-bedder offering, the balcony extends across all 3 rooms. However, the balcony of the 5-bedroom, which is the largest unit, occupying 2,583 square feet will stretch across two bedrooms, the dining and living areas.
- The layouts at Artra are different from those found in other condo developments. While there are the usual rectangular layouts in many developments, there is a gradual slant in shape to some of Artra’s units. The FEC has created triangular spaces as storage areas, using cabinets to hide the unusual angles.
Artra pricing is extremely attractive and upcoming Artra TOP offer numerous options for buyers. FEC Skyline developers have ensure the installation premium fittings and finishing in every unit. Buyers can look out for these quality offerings when they go for an Artra showflat viewing.
To View Artra Showflat & get the Best Direct Developer Price. For a No Obligations Discussion, You Can Also Call or What’s Apps me. .