Parc Botannia Project Information
Fernvale Green Pte. Ltd.
10 to 18 Fernvale Street
Approx. 185,095 sqft
4 blocks of 22- Storey
No. of Units:
30 December 2021
- Parc Botannia is a joint development by Wee Hur Holdings Limited and Sing Holdings Limited. Located in District 28- Seletar, Parc Botannia radiates a serene quietude in a spectacular yet ageless design. Each unit is spaciously designed to provide comfort, and luxury to homeowners. At Parc Botannia, nature is at its best and exudes an incredible botanical oasis. Meticulous planning by the developers offers a splendid, well-organized layouts imbued with full ventilation and natural light.
- The development sits on 185,095 sq. ft site and comprises of 22-storey residential units of 735 apartments and a childcare centre. This superb development is 99 years leasehold property, a lease which began in December 2018.
Parc Botannia Condo Location
- The site is located beside Thanggam LRT station and is strategically well-positioned.
- The units are going at an affordable Parc Botannia price, intended to lure potential buyers to the units.
The huge variety of amenities in the vicinity can be reached easily due to the exceptional connectivity existing in the location.
- Easy access to TPE
- Close to educational institutions like Fern Green Primary School, Edgefield Secondary School, Hougang Secondary School, Anderson Junior College and Serangoon Junior College.
- Close to the Sungei Serangoon Park Connector, Sengkang Riverside Park and Sengkang Sculpture Park.
- Short distance from the markets and shopping malls like Rivervale Plaza, Rivervale Mall, Seletar Mall and Greenwich V Mall.
- Brief drive to Coney Island and the delightful dining options at Jalan Kayu.
- Close to healthcare facilities including Sengkang Hospital.
Parc Botannia Image Gallery
For interested homeowners, Parc Botannia TOP likely end 2020 or early 2021 is an option among other exciting possibilities. The condo development offers an awesome view of the surrounding areas, like Verdant Park Scenery and the Straits of Johor.
The full range of facilities and amenities cater to varying lifestyle needs and embodies new standards in luxurious living.
- Grand arrival with beautiful waterfall
- Arrival lounge, family Pavilion and Party rooms
- A Secret Garden and Contour Gardens
- Swimming pool, Dancing Fountain and Rainbow Kid’s spa
- Aqua Deck and Pool Deck
- Fully equipped gymnasium and Tennis Court
- Family Swing, Yoga Deck and Children’s Playground
Parc Botannia’s Connectivity
- The Thanggam LRT station is almost on your doorstep, while the Seletar Mall is just a short walk away. Commuting is easy by bus to Sengkang MRT and LRT. The MRT transmit service includes areas like Nex megamall, Dhoby Ghaut, and VivoCity. The TPE and CPE services are available when travelling to other sections of Singapore. The nearby Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park and the Seletar Aerospace Park are an added investment potential in the location.
- Easy access can be had to the schools nearby. A plethora of recreational activities await residents of all ages at Sengkang Sports Centre, which is affiliated to the Anchorvale Community Club. The Seletar and Orchid Country Club which are also nearby offer additional recreational activities.
- The name Parc Botannia signifies an environment that is peaceful with lots of greenery. Rightly so, the gardens produce a rare freshness in the interior and pamper your senses to the pleasures of nature, while gently easing away the tensions of a hectic life.
How can you find out more about this development?
- By familiarising yourself with the condo’s exact location and allowing us to arrange a Parc Botannia showflat for you. We will be delighted to have a full discussion with you on all the key features, including a viewing of the Parc Botannia site plan to help you make the best decision in purchasing your home.
To View Parc Botannia Showflat & get the Best Direct Developer Price. For a No Obligations Discussion, You Can Also Call or What’s Apps me.