The Tre Ver Project Information
UVD (Projects) Pte. Ltd. (UOL & Singland)
60 to 76 Potong Pasir
Approx. 201,405 sqft
3 blocks of 20- Storey; 2 blocks of 19- Storey; 4 blocks of 8- Storey
No. of Units:
19 August 2022
About The Tre Ver
- The Tre Ver condo development in District 13, Potong Pasir is a joint development by UOL and Singapore Land Limited. Located on 201,405 Square feet of land, on the site of the former Rain Tree Gardens, The Tre Ver is a residential property consisting of 729 units of 1-4 bedrooms apartments and 9 residential towers.
- The Tre Ver is a residential housing development constructed to redefine traditional home living while featuring the best in architectural designs. Investors and home buyers will find that the Tre Ver price for each unit is reasonable even with its great location and quality finishes and furnishings. The release of the Tre Ver TOP date helped prospective buyers to get all the necessary information by registering and attending the showflat.
The Tre Ver Image Gallery
- The condo development is within a short walking distance to Potong Pasir MRT Station and Woodleigh MRT Station. The Potong Pasir MRT is only four stops away from Dhoby Ghaut MRT Interchange station which is a direct link for Northeast, North-South and Circle lines. Other connections include 5 MRT stops to City Hall and 6 MRT stops to Raffles Place. With seamless connectivity to main expressways like the Central Expressway (CTE) and the Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) residents can get into city easily and quickly.
- The Tre Ver condo development is close to Bidaddari new town and integrated park and Kallang Park Connector, which connects to Bishan Ang Mo Kio Park and Kalang Sports Club.
Proximity to Educational Institutions
- The Tre Ver condominium is close to several reputable schools, which include Bendemeer Primary, St. Gabriel’s Primary, St. Andrew’s Junior School, Stamford American International School, First Toa Payoh Primary and Secondary, Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary, Hong Wen, Pei Chun Public School, Yangzeng Primary, Maris -Stella High School, Cedar Primary, Kheng Cheng School.
- Living at the Tre Ver condo residents will be able to access numerous amenities including shopping, dining and entertainment. The NEX Shopping Mall, Bedemeer Shopping Mall, Heartland offer residents several food and shopping options. There’s also Whampoa Food Centre and Old Airport Road Food centre that offer a variety of food options.
Why the Tre Ver?
- The condo is in a central location, hemmed in by new facilities and infrastructure including communal and commercial amenities and other developments from Bidadari Estates, which are nearby. Located on Potong Pasir Avenue 1, the condo development is on the border of the city. The 220 metres long river frontage and its seamless link to the Kallang River has set the stage for future development by the government. The government plans to create a recreational hub inclusive of leisure facilities and cycling paths along the walkway of the riverfront.
- The developers of Tre Ver have established a new standard in green architecture unique only to this environment. Throughout the entire 201, 405 square feet area there are three noticeable terraces having lush greenery and gushing waters, all ending at the walkway at the waterfront. Incorporated into the landscaping are over 50 amenities across three levels. These include sky loft, entertainment pavilions with gourmet kitchen, barbeque pits, a 50m infinity-edged lap swimming pool and two other pools that have hammocks.
- One certainty that homebuyers can envision for the future is the potential for growth in Potong Pasir. With the increasing new developments in residential and commercial properties Tre Ver Review is indicating that Potong Pasir is poised for phenomenal growth.