Treasure at Tampines Project Information
Sim Lian (Treasure) Pte. Ltd.
1 to 57 Tampines Lane
Approx. 648,889 sqft
29 blocks of 12- Storey
No. of Units:
31 December 2023
About Treasure at Tampines
- Developed by the renowned Sim Lian Group developers in Singapore, Treasure at Tampines condominium is built on 648,889 square feet of land. The 2,203 residential units will be ready at the Treasure at Tampines TOP date in 2023. Because the apartments can accommodate several persons, maintenance costs are lower than that at other condo developments.
- The comfortable and spacious rooms at the condo make Treasure at Tampines psf one of the most attractive one for new launches, making it a good investment option.
Treasure at Tampines is not only beautiful, spacious and comfortable
but there are numerous amenities close by.
- Tampines Mall: This is one of the best suburban malls in Singapore. Here there are more than 100 shops including clothing, skincare and gadgets stores and more. Whether its fast food or five-star dinning, the Tampines Mall has lots of restaurants to cater to your dining options. Movie lovers can check out the newest chartbuster hits at the movie theatre at the mall.
- Century Square: This mall is six storeys tall and offers various shopping options. There are department stores, eateries and a movie theatre.
- Jewel Changi: This is another amenity close to Treasure of Tampines, which will offer more than 280 retail options.
- Changi General Hospital, an award-winning hospital is also close by and offers a wide range of medical services.
Treasure at Tampines boasts several key schools in the area from primary to university level.
- Tampines Primary, Tampines Secondary, Changkat Secondary, Pasir Ris, Anglican High School, Temasek Polytechnic and Tampines Junior College.
- Singapore University of Technology and Design. This institution is accessible by a 6-minutes’ drive or just 30 minutes away by using public transportation.
Amenities at Treasure at Tampines
- The condo development consists of exactly 128 facilities including swimming pool, outdoor gym, fully functional indoor gym with cardio equipment, dance floors and strength training equipment.
- There are lots of playgrounds for children, a tenant activity room, event spaces, banquet and meeting halls.
- Treasure at Tampines showroom will reveal the exceptionally functional layout that showcases large halls and bedrooms. There are 1-bedroom to 5- bedroom units and all bedrooms are spacious. Each apartment has its own utility room for a washer and dryer.
- There is also a balcony on every apartment, which offers an attractive view of the pool, park and greenery.
Treasure at Tampines Image Gallery
- There are several large companies situated in the Treasure at Tampines location. Places like the Changi Airport and Seletar not only allow for easy travel around Singapore but they offer several job opportunities for locals and foreign residents.
- With so many businesses situated within the Changi Business Park in Tampines prospective residents will find Treasure at Tampines the perfect place to live, work and have fun.
Treasure at Tampines- Nature’s Treat
- The Tampines Eco Green Park, a sanctuary for flora and fauna, is within walking and biking distances from the condo development. Bird watching is a favourite pastime for most visitors to the park. The Sun Plaza Park and Tampines Biking Trail connect with the Eco Green Park, thereby making it super easy to reach from Treasure at Tampines.
- Residents can enjoy biking along the Tampines Bicycle path and delight in the flora and fauna at the Butterfly Garden.
Treasure at Tampines Connectivity
- Treasure at Tampines review highlights a reliable connectivity for commuters in the area. The Tampines Expressway (TPE) is close if you drive your car. The TPE is a direct link to towns nearby like Tampines, Pasir Ris, Seletar and Punggol. The Pan Island Expressway (PIE) is within the neighbourhood and connects to Changi Airport and the entire western region of Singapore.
- For public transportation, the Tampines Bus Interchange is only 10-minutes’ walk from the centre of condo development. It is within walking distance to Simei and Tampines MRT station. The Tampines MRT station is an Interchange connecting The EW line to Downtown line which connects to Expo where Changi Business Park is and towards town. In addition, there are bike lanes than ensure a faster and more comfortable commute.
Round Market- Famous Landmark
- The Tampines Round Market and Food Centre Treasure, one of Singapore’s most recognised landmark is within walking distance from Treasure at Tampines. It is also known as “Wet Market” because of the fresh meat such as pork, fish and poultry that hang around the market.
- Beside the fruits, vegetables and other food items displayed on stalls, you can also find a plethora of shops and restaurants. Renowned restaurants include the Joo Chiat Kim Choo, Sarawak Kolo Mee, Kway Chap, Traditional Rice Dumplings, 137 Lor Mee and 137 Market Pancake. When you need mouth-watering and tasty dishes, the Food Centre is your go-to spot.
- The availability of a wide range of facilities combined with spacious rooms in beautiful surroundings make Treasure at Tampines a wise investment options for homeowners.